Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl






Today is my baby girl's birthday. For years we just called her Baby. Like in Dirty Dancing. But we did that before the movie cause she was the Baby. Then 10 years later there was a new baby, and since he was a boy she got moved to Baby Girl. I don't think she liked that much. Not the name the baby brother. She's ok with it now . So sometimes for old times sake we call her Baby. She's silly. She's beautiful. She's fun. She's Baby, I love her.

Happy Birthday Kayla Jo!






3 comments:

Lynnae said...

Happy Birthday Kayla! I love it whenever we get together and see each other. You are such an amazing person and a great example for my kids. Thanks!!

I'm glad that you have a blog too. I just started too. We'll have fun with it. Love you.

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday Kayla! You are such a beautiful girl- hope this next year is better than the last! Love your title Brenda!

Markelle said...

wow, I know I am way late in the game...but Kayla is gorgeous! Keep the post comin Brenda:) I agree with Becca, your title rocks!